Bellevue Personal Injury Lawyers
Handling All Types of Personal Injury Concerns
A personal injury can change your life in an instant. When that moment comes, you want an experienced lawyer on your side, so the insurance company does not leave you hanging. At the LePley Law Firm, we protect the rights of personal injury victims across Washington. From construction accidents to defective product injuries, we will take on your case and aggressively pursue the full compensation you deserve.
Straight Talk. Experience. Results.
Contact the LePley Law Firm
- Motor vehicle accidents: From straightforward car crashes and pedestrian accidents, to claims involving uninsured motorists and highway design defects, our Seattle car accident lawyers are prepared to handle a full range of cases.
- Slip-and-fall: If you have been injured on someone else’s property, you may be able to file a claim against him or her, whether it is a private residence, store, restaurant, or public building.
- Insurance coverage disputes: Our firm is not afraid to take on insurance companies that are unwilling to protect your rights, including claims involving denied disability benefits, insurance bad faith, homeowners’ insurance and long-term disability.
- Defective products: Have you suffered a serious personal injury as the result of a defective product, improperly labeled product, or poorly designed product? You can and should hold the manufacturer responsible for its negligence.
- Workplace accident and injury: While every injured worker is entitled to workers’ compensation, you may be eligible for an additional recovery, especially if you were hurt in a construction accident.
- Wrongful death: Have you lost a loved one in a car crash, construction fall, or other accident that could have been prevented? Make sure your family’s future is protected.
While we are more than willing to take any case to trial, we understand that there are many ways to resolve a personal injury claim. Our attorneys can help you explore all of your options, including arbitration and mediation.
Contact a Bellevue Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been injured in any type of accident, do not wait to take legal action. The sooner you talk to an attorney, the sooner you can take the necessary steps to protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. Contact us online today or by calling our office in Bellevue at 888-532-0973 to schedule a free initial consultation.